Thursday, March 19, 2009

Digital Camera (Experiences)

Which digital camera you got for the first time in your life?
Who gave you the digital camera?
Describe that moment? (in your own words)
lPlease share some personal experiences and disliking regarding your digital camera.

I think that I should be the first to describe my experience with digital camera. So here’s my experiences and learning of “dcams”

I got the Sony’s digital camera
My mamoo gifted the camera to me.
First I didn’t believe that I got Sony’s digital camera in my hands. That night I couldn’t slept well because I was making plans for taking pictures. One of my old buddy,”Farhan Amin” was expert in handling digital cameras. He was very helpful for me and together, we did many adventures and experiments.

Personally I like taking nature ‘s pictures. There is no specific reason that why my I like it. I can only think of one reason and that is I believe in nature, I believe in preserving it and I like to show beautiful and original things to everyone. I love scenic natural beauty and whenever I got a chance to go out and get beautiful nature pictures even alone, I am always on it.

1 comment:

  1. The First Digital Camera that i have used was yashica camera..just like You its was gifted me by my Dad on my birthday.
    Brother i was as amused as you, and was feeling top of the world.i was already having enough knowledge about the camere to use it properly.i had made many pictures with it and caputres many scens but my most memorable was the frist trip that i cover with this yashica camera was Shandur Mela(Northern Area)2007..
    I had the experience of using digital camers of various companies but the sadisfection that i got from Yashica Camera was fenomenal..and i advice to all my friends who are interting to buy a new camera for them is Yashika..

    ReplyDelete